- EIA of UN Industrial Development Organization’s biogas project
- EIA over the expanding draft of Shalmugh mine.
- Expanding draft of Jrvezh’s iron mine.
- EIA of Hrazdan iron mine
- Implementation of National pilot project within the EU project “Air quality governance”
- The EIA of the project “Amulsar Gold”: air emissions
- Development of environmental part of the project “Extraction of minerals, necessary for the operation of the Abovyan iron ore deposit”
- Development of the environmental part of the project “Reconstruction of Tukhmanuk’s mine processing plant”
- The EIA of the project “Sevan trout”
- EIA and technological regulations of consumed oils’ recycling process.
- EIA and technological regulations of consumed tires’ recycling process
- EIA of zeolites processing plant of Ayroum-“Zeolite Pro” LTD
- Ecoregional Conservation Programme in the Southern Caucasus Region: Support Programme for Protected Areas-Armenia
- EIA of exploitation of zeolites mine of Noyemberian
- EIA of high-voltage overhead line transmission of mine of Lichk in the Syunik region
- EIA of exploitation of mine of the Lichk in Syunik region
- UNDP: Verification of the objectives and goals reached within the HCFC Phase-out Management Plan – Phase I in Armenia (in the framework of Ozone Convention)
- Armenia Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency Fund (R2E2 Fund): Utility-Scale Solar Power Project. Development of ESIA reports for six Photovoltaic Power Plants.
- Yerevan Metro Rehabilitation Project. Phase II. Development of the EIA report.
- Consultansy services for High Votage Electrical Net (HVEN) CJSC
- «Electricity Supply Reliability Project».
«Replacement of Lalvar and Noyemberyan 110 kV OTLs»
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report
Project Implementation Ready Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
Resettlement Action Plan (RAP)
- Yerevan Thermal Power Plant Reconstruction EIA development.
- Nigava LLC, Aparan 1 Small Hydroelectric Power Plant’s EIA Report
- “Renco Armestate” LLC, intended Yerevan II Thermal Power Plant’s:
Survey of atmospheric air pollution of the site and adjacent areas;
Site and land survey,
Water flow survey,
Development of maximum allowable emission normatives, limits on water use and water discharge.
- “Vak Consulting” LLC, EIA report for bioorganic and other organic wastes’ thermal neutralizing complex
- EIA report on closure of Nubarashen and Ajapnyak landfill structures in Yerevan and new Nubarashen sanitary landfill’s construction
- EIA report on “ARGEST” wind power plant of “Solarsis” company.
- EIA report of Mastara reservoir;
- EIA Report of mining complex of Mghart gold mine in Lori province
- EIA report of Goris wind power plant
- EIA report for Yerevan Park Recreation Zone
- EIA report for microregional level planning of Sisian, Tatev, and Gorayk, Syunik province (ongoing)
- Armenia: North-South Road Corridor Investment ProgramTranche 2: Ashtarak-Talin road. Change of Alignment
- Capacity building of the National Designated Agency within the framework of the ” Readiness Support ” program of the Green Climate Fund (ongoing)